Welcome to Lux Dental Care, Falkirk, where we are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive and compassionate dental care. Our dental bridges are expertly crafted to close the gap created by one or more missing teeth, restoring functionality and bringing back the natural beauty of your smile.
Reclaim Your Smile with Dental Bridges
Missing teeth can impact more than just your appearance; they can also affect your oral health and functionality. Our dental bridges are designed to seamlessly replace missing teeth, offering a stable and aesthetically pleasing solution that allows you to smile, chew, and speak with confidence.
Why Choose Lux Dental Care for Dental Bridges?
- Experienced Dental Team: Our skilled dental professionals are adept at creating and fitting dental bridges, ensuring a natural look and comfortable fit.
- Tailored Solutions: We provide bespoke dental bridge solutions, designed to match the natural colour and shape of your existing teeth.
- Advanced Technology: Utilising state-of-the-art dental technology, we ensure your bridges are crafted with precision and durability in mind.
- Patient-Centred Care: Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities, from initial consultation through to post-treatment care.
Types of Dental Bridges Available
- Traditional Bridges: Featuring crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap, with a pontic in between.
- Cantilever Bridges: Used when adjacent teeth are available on only one side of the missing tooth or teeth.
- Maryland Bridges: Utilising a framework of metal or porcelain that is bonded onto the backs of the adjacent teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: Employing dental implants as opposed to crowns or frameworks.
The Lux Dental Care Promise
Choosing Lux Dental Care for your dental bridge means choosing a practice that is unwaveringly committed to your oral health and aesthetic desires. We promise to guide you through each step of the process, ensuring your journey towards a restored smile is smooth, comfortable, and fulfilling.
Caring for Your Dental Bridge
- Practice good oral hygiene to keep your remaining teeth healthy and strong.
- Attend regular dental check-ups and cleanings at Lux Dental Care.
- Avoid chewing hard foods or objects to prevent damage to your bridge.
- Consider a nightguard if you grind your teeth during sleep to protect your dental bridge.
Embark on Your Journey to a Restored Smile Today
Ready to bridge the gap and restore your beautiful smile? Contact Lux Dental Care in Falkirk today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a complete, confident smile.
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
With proper care and maintenance, dental bridges can last between 5 to 15 years, or even longer. The longevity of a dental bridge can be influenced by oral hygiene practices and regular check-ups.
At Lux Dental Care, we prioritize your comfort. The dental bridge procedure typically involves minimal discomfort. Local anaesthesia is used to numb the area being worked on, ensuring a pain-free experience. Any post-procedure discomfort can usually be managed with over-the-counter pain relief.
A dental bridge may initially alter your speech slightly as your tongue and mouth adapt to the new addition. However, with practice and as you become accustomed to the bridge, any changes in speech typically resolve.
Dental bridges, like crowns and veneers, are resistant to staining and whitening. Therefore, it’s essential to select a shade that you’ll be happy with for the long term. Natural teeth can be whitened before the bridge placement to ensure a match with the chosen shade of the prosthetic.
Dental bridges can be made from various materials, including porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, and zirconia. The choice of material can depend on the location of the missing tooth, aesthetic preferences, and budget. Your dentist at Lux Dental Care will discuss the best options for your individual case.