Welcome to Lux Dental Care, where we blend expertise, technology, and patient-centred care to deliver top-notch dental crown services in Falkirk. Whether you’re looking to restore a damaged tooth or enhance your smile, our dedicated team is here to guide you through every step towards achieving a robust and aesthetically pleasing solution with dental crowns.
Revitalise Your Smile with Our Dental Crowns
Dental crowns serve as a versatile solution to a variety of dental concerns, whether it’s restoring a damaged tooth, protecting a weakened one, or improving your smile’s aesthetics. At Lux Dental Care, we utilise high-quality materials to craft crowns that seamlessly blend with your natural teeth, ensuring durability and visual harmony.
Why Opt for Lux Dental Care for Your Dental Crowns?
- Expertise and Care: Our seasoned dental professionals are committed to providing meticulous care, ensuring your crown is perfectly tailored to your dental needs.
- Advanced Techniques: Utilising cutting-edge technology and techniques, we ensure your dental crown is crafted and placed with utmost precision.
- Patient-Centred Approach: Your comfort and satisfaction are paramount to us. We ensure a smooth, comfortable experience from consultation through to aftercare.
- Aesthetic Excellence: We meticulously design our crowns to complement your natural teeth in colour, size, and shape, enhancing your overall smile.
Our Dental Crown Services
- Porcelain Crowns: Renowned for their aesthetic and durable qualities, perfectly blending with your natural teeth.
- Ceramic Crowns: A metal-free option that provides strength and a natural appearance.
- Gold Crowns: Celebrated for their durability and strength, especially suitable for back teeth restoration.
- Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crowns: Offering a balance of durability and aesthetic appeal.
The Journey to Your Restored Smile
From the initial consultation to the final placement of your dental crown, our team at Lux Dental Care is dedicated to making your journey seamless and comfortable. We take the time to understand your needs, discuss your options, and ensure you are well-informed and confident in your dental decisions.
Caring for Your New Crown
- Maintain regular oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing.
- Avoid hard foods that may damage the crown.
- Ensure to schedule regular check-ups and cleanings.
- Wear a nightguard if you grind your teeth during sleep to protect your crown.
Embark on Your Journey to a Restored Smile Today
Ready to explore the transformative impact of dental crowns? Contact Lux Dental Care in Falkirk today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards a revitalised, confident smile.
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, getting a dental crown requires two visits. During the first visit, we’ll prepare your tooth and create an impression for the crown. A temporary crown may be placed to protect your tooth while the permanent crown is being crafted. The second visit involves placing and securing the permanent crown.
With proper care, dental crowns generally last between 5 and 15 years. The lifespan of a crown depends on the wear and tear it is exposed to, your oral hygiene practices, and your personal mouth-related habits, like grinding or clenching teeth.
No, dental crowns cannot be whitened using teeth whitening procedures. If you’re considering whitening your teeth, it’s advisable to do so before getting a crown so that we can match the crown’s colour to your newly whitened teeth.
At Lux Dental Care, we prioritise your comfort. While the tooth is being prepared for a crown, you will be given local anaesthesia to numb the area and minimise discomfort. Post-procedure, you may experience mild sensitivity or discomfort, which typically subsides within a few days.
Alternatives to dental crowns include inlays and onlays, which cover a smaller portion of the tooth, and dental veneers, which cover the front surface of the tooth. The best option depends on the condition of your tooth and your specific needs, which we will thoroughly discuss during your consultation.